Welcome to ZillowPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Read More...
Licensed as a real estate sales agent since 1983, Tamara has an extensive background in real estate. A second-generation Realtor, she worked for Thomas Realty & Development Company in Burbank for many years. Experienced in all aspects of real estate from residential, to investment, to development, she earned many awards for her high volume of listings and sales. Her greatest honor was receiving the respect of her peers when she was elected to serve as a Director of the Burbank Board of Realtors.
Tamara received the e-Pro Internet Technology designation. Unlike any other professional certification, it is the only technology certification course offered by the National Association of Realtors. This gives Tamara the leading edge in innovative and effective online real estate marketing.
Tamara holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from UCLA (1983) with a certificate in Business and Administration.
Tamara is a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker. The California Department of Real Estate approved her to be licensed as a Real Estate Broker which is the highest designation with stringent licensing requirements offered by the State of California and the Department of Real Estate. She has knowledge and has completed extensive education in the following areas:
Real Estate Principles
Real Estate Practice
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Finance
Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Real Estate Property Management
Involvement: National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors, Women's Council of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, Certified Fundraising Professional, Calvary Community Church, Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks
Please contact Tamara at 805-750-6577
Latest Ventura Real Estate
- $2,295,000 - 1109 Winthrop Lane
- $304,998 - 3700 Dean Drive, Unit 2805
- $3,990,000 - 5454 Rincon Beach Park Drive
- $1,525,000 - 6045 Bridgeview Drive
- $1,049,000 - 970 East Santa Clara Street
- $649,000 - 911 Vallecito Drive
- $559,000 - 2226 Ramelli Avenue
- $729,000 - 4834 Templeton Street
- $2,200,000 - 2738 Sailor Avenue
- $1,435,000 - 1550 Vista Del Mar Drive
- $2,295,000 - 4620 Casitas Pass Road
- $735,000 - 945 Vallecito Drive
- $499,889 - 1090 Gilbert Lane
- $540,000 - 130 North Garden Street, Unit 1209
- $2,345,000 - 3968 Pacific Coast Highway
- $1,645,000 - 1218 Sagamore Lane
- $585,000 - 321 Glenwood Avenue
- $1,190,000 - 7248 Marmota Street
- $599,900 - 4656 Varsity Street
- $739,999 - 6273 Canary Street
- $929,000 - 762 Skyline Road
- $985,000 - 1929 Foster Avenue
- $600,000 - 182 West Harrison Avenue
- $850,000 - 350 Paseo De Playa, Unit 217
- $549,000 - 4011 North Ventura Avenue
Latest Real Estate
The Weekday Trailblazers
We'll hike along Cheeseboro Ridge that lies between Las Virgenes and Cheeseboro Canyons to the "cliffs." The plan is a lollipop route starting at the Las Virgenes Trailhead, hiking west and turning right (north) to the Cheeseboro Ridge Trail and...
Passive Income Through Commercial Real Estate PICRE
Join us for a free wine tasting event, coupled with a presentation and discussion on current Commercial Real Estate investment trends and opportunities. We'll review some of the best investment strategies being used today to create both ongoing...