Welcome to ZillowPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Read More...
Licensed as a real estate sales agent since 1983, Tamara has an extensive background in real estate. A second-generation Realtor, she worked for Thomas Realty & Development Company in Burbank for many years. Experienced in all aspects of real estate from residential, to investment, to development, she earned many awards for her high volume of listings and sales. Her greatest honor was receiving the respect of her peers when she was elected to serve as a Director of the Burbank Board of Realtors.
Tamara received the e-Pro Internet Technology designation. Unlike any other professional certification, it is the only technology certification course offered by the National Association of Realtors. This gives Tamara the leading edge in innovative and effective online real estate marketing.
Tamara holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from UCLA (1983) with a certificate in Business and Administration.
Tamara is a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker. The California Department of Real Estate approved her to be licensed as a Real Estate Broker which is the highest designation with stringent licensing requirements offered by the State of California and the Department of Real Estate. She has knowledge and has completed extensive education in the following areas:
Real Estate Principles
Real Estate Practice
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Finance
Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Real Estate Property Management
Involvement: National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors, Women's Council of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, Certified Fundraising Professional, Calvary Community Church, Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks
Please contact Tamara at 805-750-6577
Latest Ventura Real Estate
- $2,295,000 - 1109 Winthrop Lane
- $2,475,000 - 6614 Old Pacific Coast Highway
- $304,998 - 3700 Dean Drive, Unit 2805
- $3,950,000 - 5518 Rincon Beach Park Drive
- $3,990,000 - 5454 Rincon Beach Park Drive
- $1,995,000 - 896 East Main Street
- $1,374,000 - 418 MANZANITA AVENUE
- $799,900 - 139 STANISLAUS AVENUE
- $390,000 - 710 Seneca Street
- $585,000 - 306 DUNSMUIR AVENUE
- $309,900 - 11170 Aster Street
- $3,297,000 - 3532 Pacific Coast Highway
- $2,140,000 - 487 Lincoln Drive
- $1,600,000 - 6045 Bridgeview Drive
- $1,450,000 - 1489 Brodiea Avenue
- $939,000 - 10824 Kings Road
- $1,095,000 - 51 Lincoln Drive
- $769,000 - 6273 Canary Street
- $779,000 - 2581 Poli Street
- $769,000 - 6382 GOLDENEYE STREET
- $649,000 - 51 La Verne Avenue
- $485,000 -
- $1,499,000 - 2245 PIERPONT BOULEVARD
- $765,000 - 2493 PIERPONT BOULEVARD
- $599,000 - 5796 HUNTER STREET
Latest Real Estate
Conejo Valley LeTip - Professional Business Networking
Conejo Valley LeTip is a premier networking group meeting weekly in Thousand Oaks. We are a business category specific, professional, leads driven group centered on increasing exposure and clientele to your business putting “dollars in you...
The Weekday Trailblazers
Watch for possible cancellation due to rain (!) We've all hiked the Los Robles Trail system from Triunfo Park. This hike will go cross-wise to our usual route, continuing north from the Los Robles / Westlake Fire Road onto the Conejo Ridge...