Welcome to ZillowPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Read More...
Licensed as a real estate sales agent since 1983, Tamara has an extensive background in real estate. A second-generation Realtor, she worked for Thomas Realty & Development Company in Burbank for many years. Experienced in all aspects of real estate from residential, to investment, to development, she earned many awards for her high volume of listings and sales. Her greatest honor was receiving the respect of her peers when she was elected to serve as a Director of the Burbank Board of Realtors.
Tamara received the e-Pro Internet Technology designation. Unlike any other professional certification, it is the only technology certification course offered by the National Association of Realtors. This gives Tamara the leading edge in innovative and effective online real estate marketing.
Tamara holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from UCLA (1983) with a certificate in Business and Administration.
Tamara is a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker. The California Department of Real Estate approved her to be licensed as a Real Estate Broker which is the highest designation with stringent licensing requirements offered by the State of California and the Department of Real Estate. She has knowledge and has completed extensive education in the following areas:
Real Estate Principles
Real Estate Practice
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Finance
Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Real Estate Property Management
Involvement: National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors, Women's Council of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, Certified Fundraising Professional, Calvary Community Church, Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks
Please contact Tamara at 805-750-6577
Latest Ventura Real Estate
- $2,295,000 - 1109 Winthrop Lane
- $1,099,000 - 335 Poli Street
- $1,575,000 - 6085 Bridgeview Drive
- $2,875,000 - 2961 Surfrider Avenue
- $599,700 - 350 Paseo De Playa, Unit 218
- $929,000 - 353 Mariposa Drive
- $1,799,000 - 2257 Hyland Avenue
- $755,000 - 2263 Pierpont Boulevard
- $2,495,000 - 551 Lincoln Drive
- $2,500,000 - 6614 Old Pacific Coast Highway
- $304,998 - 3700 Dean Drive, Unit 2805
- $3,950,000 - 5518 Rincon Beach Park Drive
- $2,950,000 - 2854 Pacific Coast Highway
- $4,495,000 - 5454 Rincon Beach Park Drive
- $569,900 - 399 South Dos Caminos Avenue
- $1,995,000 - 896 East Main Street
- $1,585,000 - 418 Manzanita Avenue
- $729,000 - 290 Arnett Avenue
- $1,099,000 - 769 Skyview Terrace
- $579,000 - 2233 Argal Place
- $774,900 - 6335 Goldeneye Street
- $349,900 - 308 Oakwood Street, Unit 60
- $390,000 - 710 Seneca Street
- $599,000 - 306 Dunsmuir Avenue
- $789,000 - 1928 Tanager Street
Latest Real Estate
Conejo Valley Boardgames
Come and join us for an afternoon of fun and games at The Game Ogre in Westlake Village! Bring your games or play ours. It's a great chance to meet new people and learn to play board games. All skill levels welcome. This is a family friendly...
Conejo Valley Makerspace
Theme: Make a space to build, explore, learn, teach, define, engage, disrupt, create, and socialize. Date: ThursdaysTime: 7pm - 9pmLocation: 31352 Via Colinas #104, Westlake Village, CACost: Free Discussion topics:Setting up a permanent space for...